Watch this video to learn:
How to make a more natural air freshener using lemon, lime or orange juice.
- Amaze your friends at a party with a simple scientific trick using powdered sugar, rubbing alcohol and heat. (Eye protection and adult supervision is a must.)
- Play a prank on your friends with a simple ketchup bottle and enjoy his or her reaction.
- Freshen up shoes and sports equipment with one treatment.
- Get rid of unwanted BBQ grease on that outside grill.
- Put out grease fires on your stove.
- Eliminate pet odors by making your own carpet powder. Cheaper and more effective than the expensive grocery store brands.
- Unclog or freshen up sink drains.
- Get rid of that annoying heartburn you experience after eating your favorite pizza or other spicy dishes.
- Rid yourself of those unwanted food stains left over in plastic storage containers.
After watching this video I have a whole new respect for that simple product called
BAKING SODA. Wow!