Yep, I talk to myself… we all do! What a lot of people don’t realize is that it’s not only healthy to talk to yourself, it’s a key to feeling a sense of control and peace.
You can say the wrong things to yourself and feel a sense of weakness and vulnerability.
The trick is having a few positive mantras that you can repeat in your mind over and over when you need them. Here are a few of my favorites which you’re welcome to use anytime you need them. They give me strength and they’ll do the same for you.
- I love myself no matter what.
- I’m in charge of my own emotions.
- I attract what I think about so I’m thinking about good stuff!
- When I’m going through hell, I’ll keep going… this too shall pass!
- Everyone has scars. Mine make me beautiful.
- What I’m looking for is not in the past. It’s in the present.
- Every single day is a brand new beginning– I’m making this one great!
So, when you talk to yourself, remember you are your own best friend. Be kind. Be gentle. You are loved.
Copyright 2019 – HappierDaily.com